New And Used Starilifts, The Gift Of Independence
It’s less than 10 days till Christmas and we are all totally wrapped up in the idea of opening those presents and spending time with friends and family. You might even get the special privilege of an elderly visitor this year, or one with mobility problems.
Every year at Christmas time many of us play host and hostess to family members that struggle with the simple everyday tasks that we take for granted. We wish that we could make a change to their lives, even if it’s just a small one.
New stairlifts and used stairlifts are now easier than ever to buy and with our expert team of fitters you can expect next day installation.
A Stairlift Is For Life, Not Just For Christmas
Of course it’s not just during this festive season that our loved ones are faced with mobility issues. Although a new stairlift would be a priceless gift for Christmas it would be welcomed at any time of the year. If you make a gift of a new or used stairlift you will be allowing someone to safely access rooms in their own homes that have been taken away from them by age or disability. Stairlifts Liverpool give the gift of independence.
How To Choose The Right Liverpool Stairlift Company
If you decide that another wool cardigan or tin of biscuits just won’t do this year and you decide to buy a new stairlift or used stairlift then you will want to make sure that you are purchasing from the right company. You want a company with experience, ethics and a genuine concern for the person that you are buying for. Here’s some things to expect from a reputable Liverpool stairlift company:
- Next day installation. Whether someone has had a sudden accident and requires a new or used stairlift, or they have been facing mobility issues for a while next day installation is the light at the end of the tunnel.
- Free, no obligation home survey and quote. A good stairlift company will never pressure you into buying anything. They will be more than happy to send a qualified technician out to your home to suggest the right stairlift for you and give you a quote of the price.
- Warranty. We proudly offer a 1 or 2 year comprehensive warranty depending on they type of stairlift you buy.
- 24/7 Care. Emergency call out may never be needed but it’s good to know that it’s there.
- Impartial advice. Like we mentioned above, ethics and having the customers best interests at heart are the makings of a good Liverpool stairlift company. Being an independent stairlift company ourselves we can offer the best price and the best advice for you.
From everyone at OneStop Mobility we wish you a safe and m0bile Christmas!