At One Stop Mobility we fully understand all all the difficulties that can occur when bathing when you have mobility problems, are unsteady on your feet or just getting older. We also believe in the medicinal and stress relieving powers of a bath which is why we have dedicated ourselves to supplying you with a superb range of walk in baths that include the very latest in safety features including powered bath chairs and bath lifts.
How Does a Walk in Bath Work?
As the name suggests with walk in baths you simply open a door and walk inside. The doors on these kinds of baths are built with sealant; once the door is locked the water cannot flow out of its sides. Installing a walk in bath can greatly improve your independence within your own home, by allowing you to safely enter and exit the bath without the need for assistance. You simply open the door on the side or front of the bath step in and close the door. Modern walk in baths are easy to operate and easy to install. There is a wide range of models and sizes to suit most bathrooms and users requirement.
Our comprehensive range of walk in baths includes many sizes and styles with and without built-in bath seats and powered bath lifts which can be used by either disabled users as well as senior citizens.
Reasons why you should choose One Stop Mobility to install your walk in bath
- We are experts in design of mobility bathrooms
- Personal project manager appointed to over see your bathroom adaption from start to finish
- Bathroom designed just for you ensuring all your personal and mobility requirements are met
- Professional, experienced fitting team
- Our bathrooms are elegant yet practical and safe
- Huge choice of products
- All tiling, plumbing, electrics done by our own team so you don’t have to find other tradesmen
- Slip resistant flooring fitted
- All work guaranteed
- Extremely competetive prices
- If you dont want your whole bathroom re doing we will do our best to match up any exisiting tiles
Our experienced fitters can install your new walk in bath anywhere in the Northwest including Liverpool, Wirral, Cheshire, North Wales and Manchester.
To see how a One Stop Mobility walk in bath can enhance the quality of your life please call a member of our team on 0151 638 6978 or free on 0800 093 5811 where we will be happy to answer any of your questions.