A specially designed, easy-access shower is a stylish and practical answer to bathing difficultys. All our showers feature very low or level threshold trays which not only make them safer to use but those with mobility problems will find them a lot easier to use than a traditional bath tub making them suitable for both the elderly and disabled.
An easy-access shower is increasingly becoming the preferred choice of many of our customers. Many of our showers feature no-door or half door, easy-entry access and some are specially designed for wheelchair access. Most of our showers offer the option of a comfortable and stylish fold-away seat, so a shower can be enjoyed standing up or, if preferred, sitting down in comfort.
The cost of installing a low or level access shower can be relatively low compared with some of the other options available. In addition many people like the fact that walk in showers can be made to measure to fit perfectly into your existing bathroom. Some of the shower options available include:
- Level or low access or surface mounted shower tray
- Left or right hand side entry
- Full or half panel options
- Choice of doors or no doors
- Selection of shower units
- Selection of grab rails and shower seats
Other reasons to use One Stop Mobility to install your new level access shower include:
- Personal project manager appointed to over see your bathroom adaption from start to finish
- Bathroom designed just for you ensuring all your personal and mobility requirements are met
- Professional, experienced fitting team
- Our bathrooms are elegant yet practical and safe
- Huge choice of products
- All tiling, plumbing, electrics done by our own team so you don’t have to find other tradesmen
- Slip resistant flooring fitted
- All work guaranteed
- Extremely competetive prices
- If you dont want your whole bathroom re-doing we will do our best to match up any exisitng tiles
To see how a One Stop Mobility walk in shower can enhance the quality of your life please call a member of our team on 0151 638 6978 or free on 0800 093 5811 where we will be happy to answer any of your questions.