If you’re looking to purchase a good quality mobility scooters that will help you, or any of your loved ones who may be suffering from mobility problems, why not look at our wonderful selection of mobility scooters available right here at One Stop Mobility.
Here at One Stop Mobility we stock a wonderful selection of mobility scooters, in a range of different models, colours, sizes and specifications, all of which are available to view in out mobility shop in Wirral, Cheshire. We are confident we have some of the lowest priced mobility scooters in Merseyside. If however you see the same product cheaper anywhere else give us a call and we will beat it.
Free delivery, set up & demonstration
Remember, all of our mobility scooters are delivered to you personally by a specially trained member of our team. Unlike most other companies, we don’t just send you your mobility scooters in a box and leave you to unpack and build it yourself. A member of our specially trained team will build your electric mobility scooter and demonstrate to you how they work, making sure you are fully confident with your new mobility scooter before they leave.
Our vast array of mobility scooters includes models from some of the biggest brands in the mobility market today, including Pride, Rio, Shoprider, Prism, Mercury, Kymco, Freerider, Landlex, Strider, Sunrise Medical, and more. Our mobility scooters cover a wide range of sizes, budgets and specifications, so you’re sure to find the right mobility scooters for your needs. We also have a range of used mobility scooters in stock.
So no matter what you need from your mobility scooters, you’ll be sure to find the right one for your requirements here at One Stop Mobility. Our entire range of mobility scooters can be viewed in our mobility shop in Wirral, Cheshire. You can also compare different models of mobility scooters, to ensure that you get the perfect scooter that properly meets your needs.
Free Expert Advice
At first when choosing your mobility scooter we understand it can be quite daunting as there are so many different makes and models on the market to choose from. By listening to you One Stop Mobility can help you choose what type of mobility scooter is best for you.
Important Factors When Choosing your Mobility Scooter
- What will you be using your scooter for? ie a local trip to the shops or for more longer trips – this will establish the range on the battery required and will probably effect the size of the scooter you need
- Do you need your scooter to go in the boot of your car?
- If yes, can you physically get the scooter into your boot and will it fit in easily?
- Are you able to breakdown and assemble the scooter easily and quickly?(You don’t want to be stuck in the rain trying to rebuild your scooter to put back in your boot.)
- If its a larger scooter you require do you have a place to store it and do you have facilities to recharge your batteries?
- Your mobility requirements need to be considered
- Your height and weight also need to be considered
- And lastly but definitely not least – your budget
Please call us today at One Stop Mobility on 0151 638 6978 and one of our team will be able to answer any of your queries.