OUR PRICES ARE TOO LOW TO PUBLISH, SAVE £££ CALL NOW ON FOR A FREE DEMONSTRATION AND BEST PRICE IN THE NORTHWEST!!!
The Shoprider Cadiz Mobility Scooter is a luxurious 8mph, class 3, road legal model with a modern design, and many unique features.
The Shoprider Cadiz disabled scooter has a Hi / Lo speed switch to reduce the speed from 8mph to 4mph so that it can be legally used on the pavement as well as the road.
The easy to reach controls make driving the Shoprider Cadiz electric scooter easy, and the adjustable Delta tiller allows the scooter to be driven using just one hand. The Shoprider Cadiz disabled scooter also has front and rear lights, hazard warning lights and a horn for your additional safety.
A range of additional options are available for the Shoprider Cadiz electric scooter including a crutch holder, oxygen tank holder, and a rear basket.
The total weight of the Shoprider Cadiz disabled scooter is 221lbs / 100Kg, whilst the heaviest component weighs just 55lbs / 25Kg.
The Shoprider Cadiz mobility scooter has a maximum range of 20 miles and a maximum user weight of 18 stone / 115Kg.
- Adjustable speed settings
- Comfortable,adjustable captain seat, with flip-up arms
- Automatic braking system will operate when thumb levers are released
- Accessories Available: Crutch Holder; Canopy; Rear Basket; Delta Handle; Wig Wag Extensions; Oxygen Bottle Holder
- A Class 3 scooter fitted with lights, indicators, hazard flasher & horn
Seat width 46cm/18″
Seat height (to ground) 63cm/25″ – 10.5cm/28″
Armrest height 21cm/8″
Backrest height from seat (including headrest) 50cm/20″ – 65cm/26″
Weight 100 kgs / 221 lbs